Thursday 5 August 2010

Incoming...

Hello there.

I've been asked by the powers that be at OUFC to contribute once more to the Matchday Programme for the coming season.

Now, whereas I won't be contributing to every programme as in season's past, I will be doing a few over the course of the season, and they will be about anything and everything - so thought I would also put the articles up on here as well.

The first one will be in the Bristol Rovers League Cup game, and I'll publish my article from this programme online that evening, August 10th.

Having re-started my non-OUFC specific blog, I may try and write some other stuff specifically about OUFC for this blog as well, but depends how the mood takes me and whether I've actually got much to say. It's quite an effort sometimes to come up with things and I don't want to turn this secondary blog into one that reports on matches or repeats news stories that come along. Or put out crap copy, too often.

This blog is really just for if i do have a thought about OUFC specifically, so I can stick it here where people who might have an interest can find it, rather than clutter up the main blog with articles about James Constable's bean-shaped head or The Beast's latest tattoo that non-OUFC folk will have no idea or interest in.

Subscribe to the RSS feed, and anytime it is updated, you will know. Do pop back tomorrow though, as there will be something new then.

Up The U's, anyway.

No comments: